The Office of Research promotes the engagement of research and scholarship at Kennesaw State University through its resources and services to ensure TRANSPARENCY, INTEGRITY, OBJECTIVITY, and COMPLIANCE with a focus on CUSTOMER SERVICE.
We invite you to explore the services that we offer to determine how we can support your research plans and help you succeed. Get to know our staff and subscribe to the Research-Grants Listserv to stay informed of upcoming deadlines and events.
With the health and safety of our KSU community as the top priority, we have updated our COVID guidelines for on-site research activities in accordance with the University System of Georgia’s policy on masks and social distancing as prescribed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Sponsored Programs Administration
- Research Compliance
- Research Development and Strategic Initiatives
- Undergraduate Research
- Intellectual Property Development
- Economic Development and Community Engagement (NEW!)
Research Centers and Institutes
- A.L. Burruss Institute of Public Service and Research
- Advanced Computing Center
- KSU Field Station
- Center for Innovation in STEM Education Research (NEW!)
- Research Operations and Communications