Research Compliance Advisories on COVID-19 Impact
Ideas & Resources for Maintaining Research Productivity
Research Compliance in the Office of Research facilitates and monitors institution-wide compliance of research activities at Kennesaw State University to ensure responsible and ethical conduct in research as outlined by federal and state regulations and university policies and procedures. Areas of compliance include conflict of interest, laboratory safety in coordination with KSU's Environmental Health and Safety Department, export controls management, and data security measures.
The goal of Research Compliance is to provide faculty, staff, and students with the applicable training and resources on the proper methods of conducting research. Research Compliance staff works in collaboration with the following compliance committees:
- Institutional Review Board - Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee - Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Institutional Biosafety Committee - Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more topic-related information, please review the items on the navigation bar.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- International Activities and Required Disclosures
- Human Subjects Ethics (CITI Online Training)
- Research Data Security Training - Login with NetID
- Financial Conflict of Interest Policy for the National Science Foundation
- Financial Conflict of Interest Policy for Public Health Services agencies & the National Institute for Justice
- Anti-Sexual Harassment: for NIH Awardee Organizations and Those Who Work There
- Notification Requirements for NSF Awardee Organizations Regarding Findings of Sexual Harassment, Other Forms of Harassment or Sexual Assault