CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES ON RESEARCH ADVISORIES! Click here for the latest information.
- "COVID-19: Back to Campus" course now available on CITI Program (closes Oct. 1)
- DRAFT Guidance for Resumption of Fall 2020 Research Activities - PDF - July 2020
- Guidelines for Resuming Research – PPT – June 2020
- Advanced Operational Guidelines to Improve Field Research – PPT – June 2020
Kennesaw State University is a student-centered, research-driven R2 institution. With an emphasis on research with relevance, KSU's research portfolio is varied and far-reaching, leading to new knowledge and discoveries by faculty and hands-on opportunities for students.
The Office of Research promotes the engagement of
RESEARCH and SCHOLARSHIP
at Kennesaw State University through its resources and services to ensure...
- Internal Funding & External Funding (Research Development & Strategic Initiatives)
- Proposal Development (Research Development & Strategic Initiatives)
- Budget Development with Templates (Sponsored Programs)
- KSU Info for Proposals & Principal Investigator Eligibility (Sponsored Programs)
- Human Subjects & CITI Training (Research Compliance)
- John C. Salerno Memorial Research Symposium