Impact of COVID-19 on Activities - Check back often!
Kennesaw State University is a student-centered, research-driven R2 institution. With an emphasis on research with relevance, KSU's research portfolio is varied and far-reaching, leading to new knowledge and discoveries by faculty and hands-on opportunities for students.
The Office of Research promotes the engagement of
RESEARCH and SCHOLARSHIP
at Kennesaw State University through its resources and services to ensure...
- Internal Funding & External Funding (Research Development & Strategic Initiatives)
- Proposal Development (Research Development & Strategic Initiatives)
- Budget Development with Templates (Sponsored Programs)
- KSU Info for Proposals & Principal Investigator Eligibility (Sponsored Programs)
- Human Subjects & CITI Training (Research Compliance)
- Latest Research News
- John C. Salerno Memorial Research Symposium