The National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) - Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Minority Health and Health Disparities - first available due date: May 1, 2020.
Funding Opportunities and Notices
- Philanthropy Digest Request for Proposals
- National Institutes of Health Weekly Digest
- National Science Foundation (Browse funding notices & sign up for email alerts)
- Grants.Gov (Search by specific filters)
- National Endowment for the Humanities grant program opportunities search
- National Endowment for the Arts Grants information
- Department of Education funding (Search by eligibility)
Pivot (formerly Community of Science) provides search tools for funding opportunities in all disciplines and for possible collaborators. Pivot has a comprehensive search engine that can help you find funding, track opportunities, and search for calls for papers. Training webinars and videos are provided by ProQuest Pivot.
NOTE: On March 1, 2019, Pivot moved to https://pivot.proquest.com and the current Pivot URL, https://pivot.cos.com has been discontinued. Traffic to cos.com will not automatically redirect to the new URL, including any links you have on your websites and bookmarks or saved searches.Pivot website
AASCU Grants Resource Center (GRC)
GRC provides grant funding opportunity search tools and general (useful) information on agencies and funding trends. Fill out a Funding Search Form from their Funding Resources tab to have one of their experts assist you in finding funding. Check out the Funded Proposal Library for examples of funded proposals. Please email email@example.com for the username and password.AASCU Grants Resource Center website