Funding For Students

  • URCA

    Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities - (URCA) Grants

    Undergraduate researchers are eligible to apply for funding to support their research (for example, supplies, travel support for conference presentations, publication costs)

  • symposium-presenter

    Summer Undergraduate Research Program

    Students in all disciplines are encouraged to apply for this paid summer undergraduate research opportunity.

  • engineering-students

    Peer Mentoring Program

    Check out our paid opportunities to mentor first-year undergraduate researchers!

  • NCUR

    National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) Travel Grants

    Students who have been accepted to present their research at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research are eligible to apply for funds to cover expenses.

  • matthew-tikhonovsky

    First-Year Scholars Program

    First-year students can get a small stipend for working with a faculty member on research.

  • Sophomore Scholars Program

    Sophomore Scholars Program

    The Sophomore Scholars Program is an extension of the First-Year Scholars Program.

  • urc-ncur2018

    Undergraduate Research Club

    The Undergraduate Research Club applies for funding through SABAC to support research teams' conference travel.

  • undergrad research funding

    National Funding for Undergraduate Research

    There are many national sources of undergraduate research funding.

  • Other KSU Funding

    Other KSU Funding Sources for Undergraduate Research

    KSU departments and colleges may have funding opportunities for undergraduate researchers.

  • piggy-bank

    Guidelines for Office of Undergraduate Research Funding

    Have you received Office of Undergraduate Research funding? Check out our  guidelines page for more information.