Request HPC Access

Faculty Access: Complete the HPC Access form to request your own access.  This form now also allows you to sponsor accounts for a student, a guest or a list of students.

Student and Guest Access: We ask that student and guest accounts on the HPC or SHPC be requested by a KSU faculty member or research sponsor using the HPC Access Form.  The form is not inteded for students to complete.  

Please note that the KSU HPC uses NetID for authentication, so non-KSU users will need to be registered visitors in a process that goes through Owl Express.  Connect with KSU HR for the current process.

If you already have access and need support, please contact the KSU service desk:

online: ServiceNow
phone: (470) 578-6999