Sponsored Programs in the Office of Research provides extensive support to principal investigators seeking external funding for research and creative scholarship at Kennesaw State University. All proposals for external funding (grants, subawards, contracts, consulting agreements) must be routed through the Office of Research. The staff works closely with researchers at both the pre- and post-award stages to ensure a seamless operation.
The goal of Sponsored Programs is to maximize the competitiveness of proposals, minimize the administrative impact of grant-seeking and grant-managing on principal investigators, and ensure compliance with institutional, state, federal and sponsor regulations.
The pre-award staff prepares proposal checklists and timelines to help guide investigators through the process. Other services include technical expertise, budget development assistance, and electronic submission of proposals on behalf of the university via the Kennesaw State University Research and Service Foundation (KSURSF) as the legal applicant.
For more topic-related information, please review the items on the navigation bar.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Principal Investigator (PI) Eligibility
- Budget Templates and FAQs
- General FAQs
- SmartGrant Login and Support
- Anti-Sexual Harassment: for NIH Awardee Organizations and Those Who Work There
- Notification Requirements for NSF Awardee Organizations Regarding Findings of Sexual Harassment, Other Forms of Harassment or Sexual Assault