New Late Proposal Submission Policy effective 7/1
In response to Kennesaw State University’s growth in research and to support the University’s continuation of research growth, we are taking steps to bolster professional skills and customer service to help prepare and submit proposals for funding.
Sponsored Programs Administration in the Office of Research provides extensive support to principal investigators seeking external funding for research and creative scholarship at Kennesaw State University. All proposals for external funding (grants, subawards, contracts, consulting agreements) must be approved by the PI and their chair and dean in Cayuse, KSU's electronic grants management system, PRIOR to proposal submission. Please note that the Kennesaw State University Research and Service Foundation (KSURSF) is the legal applicant for proposals. The staff works closely with researchers at both the pre- and post-award stages to ensure a seamless operation.
Please locate your pre-award and post-award contacts on the CONTACT page.
For more topic-related information, please review the items on the navigation bar.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Cayuse Login and Support
- Principal Investigator (PI) Eligibility
- International Activities and Required Disclosures
- Budget Templates and FAQs
- General FAQs
- Limited Submissions
- NSF and NIH Conferences
- Anti-Sexual Harassment: for NIH Awardee Organizations and Those Who Work There
- Notification Requirements for NSF Awardee Organizations Regarding Findings of Sexual Harassment, Other Forms of Harassment or Sexual Assault