Intent to Submit Request Form effective 9/1/21
If you are planning on submitting a proposal, please click here.
If your application includes a subaward, keep in mind that the other institution may have an internal deadline that your subaward PI must adhere to. Please notify your designated Pre-Award Manager of your plan to have a subaward so that the other institution can be contacted as soon as possible.
Late Proposal Submission Policy effective 7/1/21
A complete proposal package needs to be submitted to the Office of Sponsored Programs Administration by 5 p.m. two business days before the sponsor deadline. If SPA does not receive the required documents by then, please click here for the Late Proposal Submission Policy.
Sponsored Programs Administration in the Office of Research provides extensive support to principal investigators seeking external funding for research and creative scholarship at Kennesaw State University. All proposals for external funding (grants, subawards, contracts, consulting agreements) must be approved by the PI and their chair and dean in Cayuse, KSU's electronic grants management system, PRIOR to proposal submission. Please note that the Kennesaw State University Research and Service Foundation (KSURSF) is the legal applicant for proposals. The staff works closely with researchers at both the pre- and post-award stages to ensure a seamless operation.
Please locate your pre-award and post-award contacts on the CONTACT page.
For more topic-related information, please review the items on the navigation bar.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intent to Submit Form: Alert Pre-Award Staff of Your Intention to Apply for External Funding
- Cayuse Login and Support
- Principal Investigator (PI) Eligibility
- International Activities and Required Disclosures
- Budget FAQs
- General FAQs
- Limited Submissions
- FCOI Verification and Reminder Process
- Funder Resources
- F&A Reduction or Waiver Request Form
- F&A Split Agreement Form
- Anti-Sexual Harassment: for NIH Awardee Organizations and Those Who Work There
- Notification Requirements for NSF Awardee Organizations Regarding Findings of Sexual Harassment, Other Forms of Harassment or Sexual Assault