Below are some resources for students involved in VIP teams.
- Video Series: The Office of Undergraduate Research has provided several short videos on undergraduate
research topics, including an overview of the research process, locating sources,
developing a research question, writing abstracts, creating posters and oral presentations
for conferences, and much more.
- Online Resources: This is a list of online resources on undergraduate research topics from the Office
of Undergraduate Research
- Presenting & Publishing: There are numerous presentation and publication opportunities for your work, including
KSU's Symposium of Student Scholars, the Kennesaw Journal of Undergraduate Research, the National Conference on Undergraduate Research, the Georgia Undergraduate Research
Conference, Posters on the Hill, and Posters at the Georgia State Capitol.
- Funding: The Office of Undergraduate Research provides funding for student researchers through
the URCA (Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities) program.
- Undergraduate Research Club (URC): URC is a Registered Student Organization that is free and open to any undergraduates
with any interest in research.
- Join the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR): CUR is the national organization supporting undergraduate research. It is free for all KSU faculty, staff, and students to join, as we are an enhanced institutional member. CUR provides resources for faculty and students, including some funding.