An Analysis of Automated License Plate Reader Legislation
This project will explore the current state of automated license plate reader(ALPR) legislation in the United States.
- Use of Zotero bibliography software to collect and manage sources.
- Ability to read and synthesize state legislation, academic and non-academic writing
- Ability to proactively communicate with faculty
- Ability to negotiate and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in written English, with a focus on academic writing
August 2019 to December 2019