A.L. Burruss Institute of Public Service and Research
What we can offer you or your organization...
For over 30 years, the Burruss Institute has maintained a dedicated, professional staff and faculty. We are known and respected for creating and maintaining large, high-quality datasets, and providing a wide range of technical assistance in a broad spectrum of policy areas, to nonprofit organizations and governmental entities at various levels.
We can assist you at any level of involvement in your project. We will...
- Create a survey instrument for you and work with you in asking the right types of
questions or field your existing instrument.
- Field your survey using Telephone, Mail, Web, or a combination of all three methodologies.
- Conduct Focus Groups - we will handle all invitations, RSVPs, set up meeting places,
and moderate and record the group.
- Analyze all collected data using basic and advanced methods of statistical analysis.
- Create a custom web page to which only you will have access. This page will be used
to upload project updates and/or any project specific files or communications.
- Prepare a detailed report of your data and furnish the report in any format you desire.
Reports will be tailored to meet your needs.
The above list is provided in order to give you an idea of the tools and methods that we have at our disposal and have years of experience in administering. Please click here to see examples of services we have been fortunate to provide for clients over the past 30 years.
The Burruss Institute is a member of the Association of Academic Survey Research Organizations (AASRO) and the Consortium of University Public Service Organizations (CUPSO).