To address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on research operations at Kennesaw State University, the Office of Research is providing the following advisories, information, and resources to help the KSU community of researchers and scholars stay informed of the latest updates and news.
Before returning to campus to work, please read the “Guide to Returning to the Workplace” provided by the Office of Human Resources to understand the expectations for all staff. The guide and other information can be found here.
Guidelines for Resuming Research - June 2020 - updated with HR statement - (see above)
Advanced Operational Guidelines to Improve Field Research - June 2020
The following units within the Office of Research also has specific advisories and/or information/resources regarding their areas of responsibility:
- Research Activities - RESEARCH COMPLIANCE
- Proposals & Awards - SPONSORED PROGRAMS
- Internal Deadlines & Programs - RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
- Student Activities - UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH
- Field Research - KSU FIELD STATION
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES ON RESEARCH ADVISORIES! Click here for KSU Coronavirus Information and Resources.