Digital Art Therapy
The undergraduate research assistant will perform a literature review of relevant information concerning art therapy and digital technologies. This information will be compiled and summarized in order to produce content for an edited book on art therapy and digital technologies to be published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Additionally, the research assistant will review submitted manuscripts for grammatical errors and adherence to APA format.
Duties of the Undergraduate Student
Perform reviews of literature in the following categories:
- Context of Technology in Visual Arts and Culture: Digital Culture
- Digital Capabilities in the Visual Arts: New Media, 3D Printing
- Current Applications of Digital Technologies in Art Therapy: Apps, Virtual Worlds, Video, Digital Supervision, Digital Art therapy Assessment
- Ethical Issues and Future Possibilities for Digital Technologies in Art Therapy
- Technology and Apps in Medicine and Mental Health
Review submitted manuscripts for grammatical errors and adherence to APA format.