Conflict of Interest
Kennesaw State University complies with federal regulations ensuring that sponsored activities will not be compromised by investigators’ financial interests that could be reasonably expected to bias the design, conduct, or reporting of the research. In accordance with these regulations, the University has the responsibility to disclose, manage, reduce, or eliminate any actual or potential conflicts of interest that may be presented by a financial interest of an investigator.
Federal government policy on disclosure of financial conflict of interest differs among the various agencies. To meet the different requirements, two policies are currently in use. Select and follow the appropriate path.
Click the link below to view KSU's policy and forms for the National Science Foundation (NSF).NSF COI Policy
Click the link below for KSU's policies and forms for the following Public Health Services (PHS) agencies and for the National Institute for Justice (NIJ):
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- National Institute for Justice (NIJ)